There are so many different questions and coverage options that we could not possibly cover them all here. Please call us to review your existing policy and let us work with you to place you with the best carrier for your needs and make sure you and your family are properly protected.

Collision Coverage

Collision coverage protects your vehicle when it is hit by another vehicle or object or when your vehicle hits another vehicle or object. The coverage pays to fix damage to your vehicle which results from the accident to the limit of your policy. Collision coverage is particularly useful for new vehicles and those which have been leased or are still under financing. States do not require this type of coverage but a lien holder or leasing company may require you to purchase it as a condition of driving the vehicle.

Personal Injury Protection (PIP) - No Fault Coverage

Personal injury protection (PIP) pays a per-person benefit amount for injuries you (the insured), and others specified in your policy, sustain in an auto accident. Basic personal injury protection coverage is for the insured's own injuries on a first-party basis, without regard to fault.

Picture of smashed car

Comprehensive Coverage

Comprehensive auto insurance covers your vehicle when it is in an accident other than a collision with another vehicle.  Comprehensive coverage will also protect your car in the event of a weather-related accident like a tree falling on your vehicle. Comprehensive coverage is not required for auto insurance policies written in the United States, but it is recommended for new vehicles and vehicles which are leased or financed.


The portion of a covered loss for which you are responsible, as opposed to the portion your insurance company pays. Higher deductibles allow your insurance company to offer you lower premiums, as you assume responsibility for a larger amount of loss.


Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist Coverage

Uninsured and under-insured auto coverage comes in various forms from bodily injury to property damage. This type of insurance covers your medical expenses or vehicle damage depending on the policy if you are involved in an accident with a driver who does not have insurance or does not have enough coverage to pay for the damages. Under-insured auto insurance covers the difference in damages or medical expenses which are not covered by the other driver's auto insurance policy.